School uniform can be purchased through School Trends or Cupine Embroidery. To order uniform, please visit their website.
General Wear for all children:
- Royal blue sweatshirt or sweat cardigan with school logo
- Sky blue polo shirt (school logo optional)
- Grey trousers / skirt / pinafore / shorts
- Sky blue checked summer dress (summer term only)
- Grey socks or tights
- White ankle or knee length socks
- Plain black shoes (no trainers, boots or high heels)
- Plain coat or jacket (preferably waterproof)
- Royal Blue T-Shirt with school logo
- Royal blue shorts
- Plimsolls / Trainers
- Hoodie with school logo in winter (optional)
Parents are asked to mark all items clearly with your child’s name. Please ensure jewellery is not worn to school, with the exception of ear studs and watches.
Pupils eligible for Pupil Premium are able to claim some free uniform and subsidised trips. Please ask at the office for details.
We have a stock of second-hand uniform available in school. Please contact the school office for more information.